|Minimum Order Quantity||30 Kilogram|
|Brand||Signature By DSZ|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Work Temperature||1150 Degree C|
|Wrap Density||60 Piece / 10cm|
|Weft Density||30 Piece /10 cm|
|Classification Temperature||1260 Degree C|
High Heat alumina-silicate ceramic fibre cloth is a woven fabric made from our high quality ceramic fiber woven yarn. The cloth is reinforced with fiberglass filament, or optional Inconel/alloy steel wire reinforcement. Ceramic fiber textiles (cloth, tape and rope) contain a certain amount of binder material which is normally burned at lower temperature and does not affect the insulation property. It is featured with heat insulation and high temperature protective materials in all kind of thermal installations and heat-conducting systems, widely used in welding, foundry works, aluminum and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants and chemical plants.Product Description:
- High heat alumina-silicate ceramic fibre cloth
- Excellent volume stability
- Low thermal conductivity
- ISO9001: 2008
- Excellent insulation at high temperature.
- Resists corrosive chemicals, commonly used acid and alkali.
- Strong and abrasive. It can be used in tough environment.
- Good substitute of asbestos products in many insulation and sealing applications.
- Reinforcing material: glass fiber wire, stainless steel wire, glass fiber and stainless steel wire
- Applications of High heat alumina-silicate ceramic fibre cloth :
- Heat insulation furnace curtain, large area thermal insulation.
- Radiant heat shielding, flexible fabric expansion joints for high temperature piping.
- Safety blankets, welding blankets, protective and insulating covers, gaskets, cable or pipe wrapping, etc.
- Technical data of High heat alumina-silicate ceramic fibre cloth.
- Item Code: DSZ-0333
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India
- Production Capacity: 500 KG Per Day
- Delivery Time: 1-2 Days
- Packaging Details: 30 Kg OR 50 Kg per Roll Weight.
100% Dust Free Packing.
Every Bag wills Be At Best Quality Packing.
Per Roll will Be Pack in a Plastic Packaging.
Thickness, weight & Meter Detail's Be on an Each & Every Roll's.