|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Square Meter|
|Usage/Application||Insulation & welding|
|Service Temperature||-70~300 Deg C|
|Usage||Aerospace, marine, chemical industry, power plant, auto-manufacture, construction|
Silicone Coated Glass Fabrics is constructed from a fiberglass base cloth and impregnated or coated one side or both sides with a specially compounded silicone rubber, which enhanced the strength, fireproof, high temperature insulation ozone, oxygen, sun, weather and oil workability.
Properties of Silicone Coated Glass Fabrics:
Applications of Silicone Coated Glass Fabrics:
- Ozone, oxide, light and weathering aging resistance, excellent weather ability used in outdoors and ages may be reached to 10 years.
- Physical and chemical properties.
- High insulation: Dielectric constant from 3 to 3.2 Breakdown Voltage From 20 to 50KV/mm
- Serve as a welding defender, heat protection quilt, foundry splash protection.
- Conveyor belt and expansion joints.
- Electrical insulation, chemical corrosion resistance, packing material.
- Item Code: DSZ-0541
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
- Port of Dispatch: Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India
- Production Capacity: 500 KG
- Delivery Time: 1-2 day
- Packaging Details: 50 or 100 Meter Per Roll.
100% Dust Free Packing.
As Per Your Requirements.
Every Bag wills Be At Best Quality Packing.
Per Roll will be Pack in a Plastic Packaging.